You have just opened a door to a journey of yummy food and healthier living. All in one! Your welcome. Stay around and explore this site full of delicious, tasty, healthy recipes! Enjoy your trip!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Rainy Day Cookies

So confession! I love love love rainy weather! Thunderstorms and rain and wind are definately the things that can make this girl happy. I started the morning with a good work-out at the recreation center and then I have just been cleaning all day. Enjoying the peacefullness of the weather, that's for sure. Oh and if you were wondering, rainy weather is the best time for baking. Can we please just clarify that subject right now? Yes!
Rain = perfect time to bake. So I figured why not? I wanted to come up with a new cookie recipe. I am happy. It is rainy. There was nothing holding me back. This cookie is similar to a sugar cookie I guess you could say but it has almost a bit of a graham cracker taste. I dont know! It's hard to explain. I guess the only way you can figure out is by trying them! ; )



Ingredients
  • 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
  • 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
  • 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
  • 1/4 Sea Salt
  • 6 Tb sucanat (sugar cane natural)
  • 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
  • 1 egg
  • 4 Tb grapeseed oil ( you can find this inexpensive oil in almost any regular grocery store, next to the olive oil )
  • 2 tsp coconut oil

Just combine all the ingredients and place on greased baking sheet. Pop in the oven @ 350 degrees F, and bake for 12 minutes.                        


  *Make 12 cookies*

1 comment:

  1. Kyndal! This is so awesome!
    I wanna follow you, but I cant..

    kianabates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete