You have just opened a door to a journey of yummy food and healthier living. All in one! Your welcome. Stay around and explore this site full of delicious, tasty, healthy recipes! Enjoy your trip!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday Sweet Tooth Killers

Today? Well it was just another Wednesday I guess. This week has been a little interesting. Full of thoughts and emotions. Oh the joys of going through life. :)  Well today, when I walked through the door from shoveling my driveway of the snow I was hit with a severe case of the sweet tooth. So, playing around, like I do, I discovered deliciousness. You take Greek yogurt, add a little bit of chopped pecans, and sprinkle some dark chocolate chips (or milk chocolate if you like that). Its really good and it suffices your sweet tooth! Its also full of some really good things for your body. Win win, right? I would surely say so!




Ingredients
  • Small dish of Greek yogurt (I like to get plain and then add agave to make it sweet)
  • handful of chopped pecans or other sweet nuts
  • handful of dark chocolate chips (or other type of chocolate, I just LOVE dark chocolate!)
Mix them all together and enjoy your snack!

1 comment:

  1. Another really good sweet treat is greek yogurt and protein powder. When you mix them together it tastes like chocolate or vanilla pudding! Usually I do about one cup of greek yogurt to a little less than one scoop of protein powder. I'm a health nut too!

    ReplyDelete