You have just opened a door to a journey of yummy food and healthier living. All in one! Your welcome. Stay around and explore this site full of delicious, tasty, healthy recipes! Enjoy your trip!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Divine PB & Blackberry Sandwich

Its Sunday and today was special. I got to go to a church service for those who are mentally handicapped. It was really neat especially because I really like working and being with those people who have mental disabilities. It is so interesting! And plus, they are truly special, special spirits. I wish everyone could understand how amazing of spirits these people are because I am afraid to admit that our society has many false assumptions and fears concerning these people. They are so sweet and unconditionally loving. Now I am home after a truly edifying opportunity and so I made a delicious sandwich! It was divine! Wow, my day has been full of divine things hasn't it? I would certainly say so.

(makes 1 sandwich)

Ingredients
  • 2 pieces of whole wheat bread (I made the yummiest bread! Oh my! I pretty much ate the whole loaf in a few days. I will post that recipe too soon!)
  • 1/2 Tb. fresh ground peanut butter
  • 9-12 blackberries, smashed
  • 2 tsp. agave nectar
  • 1 Tb. green pumpkin seeds
  • 2 tsp. chia seed

  1. Toast the bread for about thirty seconds to allow it to just barely get crispy
  2. Spread the peanut butter on one of the pieces of bread
  3. Top with both the kinds of seeds
  4. On top of the seeds and peanut butter, top with the agave and blackberries
  5. Squish on the top piece of bread
  6. Enjoy your daily dose of divinity!

No comments:

Post a Comment