You have just opened a door to a journey of yummy food and healthier living. All in one! Your welcome. Stay around and explore this site full of delicious, tasty, healthy recipes! Enjoy your trip!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Greek Pasta Salad

Lately I have been looking into my family history and it has been really fun! I's really interesting looking at old profiles, old immigrant records, and especially old photos. Old historical photos are hard to find, especially when they are your own family. But guess what? I found some! My dad practically has a whole family history museum in a chest in his house. It is full of records of my grandparents and great-great grandparents. There are plenty of pictures and I got glued to the floor for a good half hour just flipping through them. So interesting! I love it! I can't wait to look farther back in history and start discovering some mysterious family stories!

Anyways, on the topic of food, let me introduce to you a pretty stinkin' delicious pasta salad recipe. It is really refreshing and light. It is a Greek style salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, feta cheese, and kalamata olives. Great for a light lunch! Here you go my friends. Try it out....





Ingredients

  • roughly 8 oz. dry whole wheat noodles, cooked
  • 2 Tb. extra virgin olive oil
  • 20 sweet golden cherry tomatoes, chopped
  • 1 large cucumber, chopped
  • 20 kalamata olives, seeded, chopped
  • 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
  • sea salt to taste
  • drizzle of agave (optional)

  1. Mix all ingredients in a tupper-ware container
  2. Refrigerate
  3. Serve when desired
  4. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment