You have just opened a door to a journey of yummy food and healthier living. All in one! Your welcome. Stay around and explore this site full of delicious, tasty, healthy recipes! Enjoy your trip!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Protein Cinna-Banan-cakes

These pancakes are a perfect breakfast to get you going in the morning. They're full of protein and they taste perty good. I like them cause they have a sponge-like consistency and they're really filling so I am not hungry right after breakfast. (Which is pretty astonishing because yes, I am carb crazy and yes, I am pretty much hungry every second of my life...) But these keep me full so that is always desirable in my book. Try'em out! Here, how 'bout you get the griddle going while I give you the recipes! Yes? Alright, let's go.....













Ingredients
*Made 3 pancakes*

  • 6 Tb. whole wheat flour
  • 1/8 tsp. sea salt
  • 1 tsp. cinnamon
  • 1/4 Cup Greek yogurt
  • 2 egg whites
  • 1 1/2 Tb. raw agave
  • 1/2 banana, smashed

  1. Mix together the yogurt, banana, agave, and egg whites.
  2. Once completely mixed together, stir in the flour and salt and cinnamon.
  3. Heat a greased frying pan or griddle on low-med. heat
  4. Pour your batter onto the pan and with a spoon or spatula, thin out the batter to make a pretty descent sized pancake
  5. Flip after roughly 4 minutes
  6. Let the other side cook for roughly 2.5 minutes
  7. Remove from pan
  8. Top with agave and/or fresh fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment